Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CTC - Brett Heisler

Challenge
Horseradish, Chocolate, Whiskey, Cucumber, Bratwurst


Menu
Whiskey Cucumber Brat Roll filled with Horseradish. Served with a side of Chocolate Dipping Sauce.


Below, I accidentally added an ingredient (bread) to the first time making this and did a redo as shown above. I actually liked the rolls better than the traditional brat in a bun!
Left: Bratwurst with a Horseradish Cucumber Whiskey Relish. Topped with Shaved Chocolate.
Right: Bratwurst with a Cucumber Horseradish Relish. Drizzled with Whiskey Chocolate Sauce.




4 comments:

  1. OMG. Amazing idea. You truly are the best in the world. I thought I had you stumped. How'd it taste?-BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brat to the left was amazing! The shaved chocolate on top made it delicious. It balanced out the horseradish, so it was spicy but then sweet with the chocolate.

    The brat to the right was alright. The whiskey chocolate sauce was good but did not balance out the horseradish.

    The best one of all were the brat rolls. There was the whiskey flavor that soaked into the cucumber, followed by the tanginess of the horseradish, sweetness of chocolate and the usual tasty brat.

    Next time we're together, I'll make this as an app for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't stump me (almost thought) but I did think more of what I was going to do with this one than with all the other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, Joshua! We are looking forward to trying this app. the next time we are together! :)

    ReplyDelete